Monday, March 2, 2009

Soft Banana Strips

This looks like a wonderful treat. I have been subtly suggesting my personal chefs to make this recipe but they have yet to pick up on my cues. A shame, really.

Soft Banana Strips

1 egg
1c fast-cook oats
1/2 banana
1/3c milk
1/2c all-purpose flour
1/8c rice

Squash bananas, and beat the egg. Then spread evenly on a plate.
Next, heat in microwave for 3 and 1/2 minutes. When done, let them cool.
Then cut and serve.


It's from (ugh, it pains me to say it) ThePoop.com. I know many of you find The Poop simple, unsophisticated and played out (to say nothing of its awful name) and I agree. But I give credit where credit is due. If you replace the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour and heat the mixture over the stove instead of the microwave, it sounds quite delicious.

2 comments:

  1. finally a recipe for poop?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will forgive me for not responding to that just as I will forgive you for saying that.

    ReplyDelete